It’s April already?! Man, time is flying. It literally feels like I blink and another day has gone by. It’s crazy.
Seeing as I haven’t done a monthly goals post in a while, I thought now would be the perfect time to get one up – as well as to actually think about what I want to achieve this month. So without further ado, here are my university & blog goals for April:
- Post at least once a week every week
- Do at least 2 1 Weekers
- Post every day on Instagram
- Grow my Instagram – seeing as I’m almost at 700 followers, I want to be really ambitious and aim for 900 by the end of April. Can we do it? I think so!
- Start using Twitter more and be consistent on Twitter
- Schedule more posts (social media & blog posts)
- Maybe even start using Pinterest frequently again
- Here’s a bit of a wild one – let’s try & make April the month that 1weekmary gets the highest views it’s ever gotten – challenge accepted.
- Revise for my exams
- Go and see my seminar leader (at least once) for guidance on my final assignment
- Plan, start and finish most of my final essay
- Do an Instagram takeover of my university’s English department’s Instagram (now that’s a mouthful)
- Go to every single one of my remaining lectures & seminars – let’s be honest, this is probably the hardest one, but I have to do it! Okay, I only have 6 more days of lectures and seminars, so it’s not that hard, but still…
- Make the most of London and have lots of fun with my friends before I go home for the holidays
- Go to at least one more event/workshop before the end of the semester
- Submit my dissertation proposal (this one’s last because it includes the word ‘dissertation’ which I’d rather not think about until third year tbh)
And those are my uni & blog goals for April. Thank you for reading!
What’s your biggest goal this month?
1 Week Mary x