According to Google, it’s now officially Spring, yayyyy!
I genuinely feel like everyone’s in a good mood when the sun’s out, let’s see how long it lasts! (I wrote this last week when it was really sunny – as we can see it didn’t last long *cries*) Hopefully the sunshine will be back out again soon!
So, here are some of the things that I’m looking forward to this Spring:
- Changing up my wardrobe
- Spending more time outside
- Being done with exams and assignments and finishing my second year of uni
- Getting that Vitamin D
- Going bike riding & to the park & on picnics (which we were supposed to do today, but I guess the rain had other plans)
- Not feeling constantly frozen all the time
- Less stress, more sun!
- Going home for the holidays
- Spending time with family and friends
- Not having to carry my coat around – here’s the thing, in Winter it’s so cold outside so you put your coat on & then you go underground, get on the tube & it’s roasting so your coat goes off, then you switch trains but it’s literally just getting off one train turning around & getting on the next, so you leave your coat off & freeze for approximately 30 seconds to 5 minutes (depending on delays etc), then get off the tube & stick your coat back on on the escalator. Man. It’s a workout and a half. Anybody else do that? Just me? Okay…
- It means Summer is just around the corner, so I can get started on my Summer bucket list again
- Last but not least, I’m looking forward to just generally being happier & getting all those positive vibes
And that’s all for now. What are you looking forward to this Spring?
It’s also the International Day of Happiness today, so comment below something that has made you happy today. Here’s what made me happy today: knowing that I’m going out for dinner and a movie with my friends – which I should probably start getting ready for now!
Until next time,
1 Week Mary x