I feel like I share quite a bit about myself on this blog, from childhood memories to confessions to rough experiences, but I’ve never done a post with just facts about me, so that’s what you’ll be getting today! You might already know some of these but others may come as a bit of a shock.
Let’s get to it!
- I’m 20 years old
- I’m a Muslim
- I have glasses for reading
- I love trying new things
- My favourite colour is purple
- I’m currently in my second year of university in London studying English Literature
- I’m a Northerner & was born & have always lived in Manchester (until uni)
- I absolutely love writing
- I have an older sister & a younger brother – yep, I’m a middle child
- I love depth, whether that’s people with depth or deep conversations or reading deep books etc
- I love travelling & experiencing new cultures
- I tend to be a bit messy
- I love eating pears & would have one almost every day in year 6
- I like to laugh & laugh & laugh & not take life too seriously (although I can be very sensitive at times, too)
- I don’t like jumping on trends unless I actually like the look and sound of the movie/TV series/3 quarter blue shirts that are actually pants
- My favourite word to describe myself is creative
- My hidden talents are raising my eyebrows one at a time (shoutout to the Cadbury’s advert), touching my nose with my tongue & being able to fit my whole hand in my mouth…(yeah, the last two aren’t really talents are they)
- I’m 5 foot 7/8 (I think)
- Last but most definitely not least, my name isn’t actually Mary, however Mary is my nickname…
What a way to end!
Thank you for reading. Let me know below whether or not you think that my ‘hidden talents’ count as hidden talents and, more importantly, what are your hidden talents?
1 Week Mary x