I didn’t really know how to word the title – what I did as a 19 year old sounds really dramatic, but, essentially, that is what this post is going to be about: things I achieved as a 19 year old, so basically in the last year. I hope you enjoy reading!
- Started my blog
- Got my first ever iPhone (yep, I was extremely late – I was a Samsung girl back then)
- Met MUA Zukreat as well as Toff and Jess from Made In Chelsea
- Passed my first year & started my second year of university
- Attended my first ever blogger event
- Was on a panel with some of Manchester’s best bloggers
- Went to an event by Makeup Revolution & Freedom Makeup
- Qualified as a Master coach
- Hosted a blogger event myself
- One of my friends became a mum (the very first of our friends to become a mum) and another of my really good friends got married
- Became obsessed with Youtubers/One Direction/Taylor Swift…yeah, I go through phases (leave me alone, okay)
- Started (and lost) an art journal
- Went back to Wales after 4 years – we’ve been going for the last 10 years or so, so it brought back all the feels
- And I saved the best til last I guess – I got a selfie with my headteacher from primary school
And that’s all I can remember right now. It’s definitely been a long year, and I’ve had ups and I’ve had downs, but I managed to come out the other side, having learnt so much so I’m eternally grateful for that.
What are three positive things that happened to you in the last year?
1 Week Mary x