Yesterday my best friend turned 20 and in less than a month it’ll be my turn. It’s so scary/sad/exciting/terrifying that I’ll never be a teenager again, but thats a whole ‘nother post. For now, let’s get on to this post. I’ve seen this type of list floating around the internet so I thought I’d make my own list of things I want to do before I turn 20 – there’s around 3 weeks left, so wish me luck!
- Spend a day without any technology
- Do something that scares me
- Try a food I can’t pronounce
- Talk to a stranger – like have a full on conversation
- Learn French again. I did GCSE French so I already know some of the basics, but I want to get to know more of it (still the basics).
- Go to watch a movie by myself
- Learn to cook a delicious meal
- Exercise/walk more
- Raise money for charity
- No soft drinks until I turn 20
- Go on a hike
- Do one generous act very day (compliment someone, make someone feel good, comment on a post etc)
- Clean my room
- Write every single day
- Write a joke book and publish it
- Read a complete dictionary
- Apply for at least 20 jobs and see how many responses I get
- Try photography
- Get a piercing
- Write a letter to my younger self
I might be adding to this list, but for now, this is it. I’m going to try to get as many of these done as possible before November 9th, so, as you can probably tell, I’m going to be a liiiiiittle busy.
Thanks for reading! How many do you think I’ll be able to do?
1 Week Mary x