Uni is back in just a couple of weeks, wahoooooooo! I’m actually really excited to go back; after 5 months off, I have really missed it. As there will be so many students going to uni this year (new and returning), I thought I’d share some helpful tips, which are especially aimed at those lazy ones (so, erm, that includes myself). I hope you enjoy reading!
- Buy clothes that don’t need ironing – this one tip will save your life, you’re welcome.
- Buy clothes with colours that won’t run, that way you can stick everything in the wash together!
- Buy noodles in bulk
- Learn how to cook at least 3 meals. If you’re extremely lazy, the bare minimum is 2.
- When you need to be up at 8am, set your alarm on your phone and then stick your phone somewhere where you know you’ll have to get up to switch it off – this one’s almost like a form of torture, I know (sorry!)
- Remember that you’re paying 9 thousand pounds for that one lecture (that’s 3 zeros) so you’d best get up and brush your teeth, hadn’t you?
- Remember to wake up early the day that you graduate, or you won’t be able to take the compulsory throw-hat-in-the-air photo! Oh, and you’d also miss your graduation…but who cares about that; remember the photo!
Thanks for staying till the end! If you’re looking for more student life related posts, I’ve got a whole bunch of them and even dedicated a week to just writing about student life.
What other tips do you have for lazy students?
1 Week Mary x