The old me’s gone. She’s packed her bags and she’s moved to another planet.
There’s a new sheriff in town. (I’ve always wanted to say that!)
Here are 8 things I left with the old me when she upped and left.
- The constant worrying about how I looked – does my hair look good? Is my makeup ok? How do I look?
- Wondering why not everyone wants to be my friend
- Trying too hard to impress people that would probably like me better if I was just myself
- The belief that I’ll never be good enough
- The belief that I should do things with the majority and not venture off on my own
- The need to conform
- All that negative energy
- The words “can’t” and “never”
I’ve actually never admitted that I ever felt these things to anyone, and only now I’ve let go of them have I admitted to myself how much negativity I possessed.
Honestly, I feel so much happier now I’ve let go of all these things, because they were just like a big black cloud looming over me.
Thanks for reading! What’s one thing you’ve let go of and have felt extremely happier since?
1 Week Mary x